Saturday, October 8, 2011

Top 10: Reasons I am not in Labor....

Ok, since I decided to hike a mountain at 32 weeks, I have been feeling like I am gonna start my period every evening followed by back pains, and Kohl curling up in a ball then stretching out as far as he can in the evenings. Then in morning, I feel like someone is standing on my pelvis trying to push my hips apart.

I have been fussed at for not contacting a doctor, but frankly, I am not worried no other symptoms and it only happens at night. But I am paying attention to the symptoms and promise if it gets worse, that I will call the doctor. In the mean time, I have pretended I am David Letterman and created a Top 10 list.

10. I have never been in labor on my own before.
9. Eve is refusing to go to sleep, there isn't enough room for two babies.
8. Kohl is moving too much.
7. Morvin is out of town.
6. I feel like I am going to start my period, not like I am going to pop out a baby.
5. You have to go to the hospital at least 5 times with fake labor pains before you actually have a baby. I have only been once and it wasn't for labor pains.
4. It is not the scheduled delivery date.
3. I have an emergency plan, this only happens when there is no plan.
2. It's too soon for grandparents to visit, or for a baby to come home, I haven't even cleaned out the shed yet.
1. When I took a hot shower, the pain resided after I admitted some natural gas of my own.

No comments: