Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mommy's Project 52: 11 Rewarding

I know I should have some pretty pictures for this post, and some cool Mommy blog about how rewarding it is to be a mommy and it is. It is an everyday rewarding that I am grateful to have.

However, I can think of so many other rewarding things that are happening to friends and family. We have a friend who is having problems with her pregnancy, and it is rewarding to know that she is able to hang in there just a little bit longer, despite how hard it is to sit in the hospital and wait. Although for her it is frustrating to have to wait, and follow the rules of bedrest, she is doing what is best for her little girl who we hope can make a healthy appearance into the world.

Another rewarding experience, is that of seeing a young adult grow their wings and learn to fly on their own. We are getting to observe this first hand as my younger brother in law is finding his new career to be a positive experience, and has rented a room in house (someone else's). He will soon be learning to be responsible for himself and how to be completely independent.

So yes, me bringing life into the world. Enjoying seeing my children discover the world, and feeling the youngest move around inside me fills me with a rewarding life. But seeing the success for others, is also rewarding and its fun to cheer them on!

No comments: