Monday, September 26, 2011

Mother's Laws

I know we have all heard of Murphy’s Law and Newton’s Law. Well, since being home with my children longer than usual, I have learned that there are certain laws that only a mother will understand and appreciate. Daddy’s will laugh but not truly understand. I am sure there are more, and will probably add to them as I continue to learn to appreciate my own children even more.

Mother’s Laws

1. When needing sleep, you won’t be able to because your “to do” list will be running through your head.

2. If you have had 2 good days, don’t wake up on the 3rd day, it is guaranteed to be a bad day!

3. When your house seems at peace, and everyone is quiet, it is ok to panic because someone somewhere is up to something they should not be!

4. The Bathroom is where you talk to your kids, it is not a place for privacy, you lost that right when you had kids.

5. If it says washable on the package, it is not. However, if it says permanent, it is! When you ask your self will this stain, answer yes always!

6. “I am sorry, Mommy.” really means please don’t look for the mess I made.

7. “I love you, Mommy.” Really means, I have been up to something, and you won’t like it.

8. Your friends and acquaintances who promise an easy mess free activity are 1 of 2 things, liars or in denial.

9. Cute puppy eyes almost make you forget about their messes.

10. Even though you want to watch them sleep, you better get some sleep of your own, it may be your only chance!

No comments: