Saturday, July 23, 2011

FDA= Trying to Kill America

Ok, I do not get into politics, I don't like it. All of them are greedy people trying to help out corporate America and making policies to increase ignorance and health issues. I don't like medicine, usually if you take one pill it will cause other ailments and require you to take more pills in which your life will be lived by visiting the pharmacy on a monthly basis. I also could careless about what mainstream society thinks.

To those of you who knew me when I was younger, you would know that this is a 180 in my life. I used to worry about what others thought. Well, that leads to depression and feeling no good enough.

Today, I am crossing a line and getting into "politics" This is my response to the FDA telling a nut company that their walnuts are an illegal drug that has not been approved by the FDA and not safe to have on shelves. See article http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/8294-walnuts-are-drugs-says-fda.

Dear FDA,
I once a naive child, thought that it was your job to protect us from poisons and keep our food and medicines safe for human consumption. I once believed that you had our best interest in heart, and wanted us to live healthy lives.

Well, dear sirs, I have grown up. I have raised a child with autism who is effected by the chemicals you declare as food. I have seen my parents and grandparents believe in the miracle drugs their doctors supply, and suffer through the many side effects. I have seen myself and peers gain weight, although we are eating what you say is "healthy." I have read, researched and studied what is in my "food." I have heard the policies put in place to keep the small farmer who produces whole foods out of business so we can all eat your genetically modified science experiments. As Americans, we are the worlds leading country in obesity, autism, and many other ailments. We are no longer nurturing our body with whole foods, but filling our bodies with chemicals.

I ask you and all your wisdom, if Walnuts are the illegal drug today, does that mean that fresh fruits and vegetables are the illegal drug of tomorrow because they help with all kinds of preventatives as any whole food diet would. Would you rather me feed my child the food colored fake "fruits" of a fruit roll up than feed him an apple from a tree? Will having sex with my husband become illegal with out a prescription because it might get my heart rate up and help me maintain a healthy heart, not to mention provide a strong mental well being that will help me be able to avoid depression? Will having a gym membership also require a doctor's prescribed journey? You do know that regular exercise prevents heart disease, can help emotional well being as well as if applied correctly with that balanced diet I talked about before CURE obesity?

Sirs, I ask you. No demand you to stop using your wallets to make decisions about our nations health, before the following two generations are more screwed than the current adult generations, and start making your job what it was intended to be. Control the amount of chemicals in food and make whole foods the number one priority of food, with out the pesticides, gmos, preservatives, and food coloring. Make controlling drugs about optimizing life with less side effects. And allow people and doctors to consider natural remedies first. There have been studies in other countries about how a well balanced chemical free diet has decreased the symptoms of autism and ADHD. I realize that this may cost the country billions of dollars in money from the same people who are putting these chemicals in our bodies, but it will make for a healthier smarter nation. If you continue to choose to try to ban whole natural foods who have scientific evidence to help prevent many of the diseases you are trying to cure, than I will continue to eat them legally or illegally, I will continue to sleep with my husband and have a healthy marriage, I will continue to exercise. I will continue to get healthier, my children will grow up healthier than your grandchildren who you are forcing to have no choice. One day, your lack of wisdom will bite you in the rear, when America is a dying nation, and are unable to care for their elders because they are too sick to care for themselves.

Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen
Worried about Alphabet Soup's Stupidity

Coming soon to a blog near you..... the government's involvement with TSA and forcing Americans to being forced to be exposed physically while also being exposed to Xray... which has also been proven to be harmful to people!

No comments: